- What's new?
- What's next?
- Get involved!
What's new? (1)
- Hubbub HTML parser
- SVG support
- PDF export
- Improved page layout and rendering
- More CSS properties supported
What's new? (2)
- RISC OS UI tweaked to improve usability
- Significantly improved GTK UI (tabs, history, downloads, printing)
- New ports to AmigaOS 4, BeOS/Haiku, and framebuffers.
- A small mountain of bugfixes and minor improvements
- New CSS engine (libcss – about 85% complete)
- DOM support (libdom – Core DOM is mostly done, lots still to do)
- Make layout engine cope with document changes (big job!)
- 3 projects this year:
- Mark Benjamin – NetSurf GTK+ interface improvements
- Paul Blokus – Core UI enhancements and keyboard navigation
- Bo Yang – Add DOM support to Netsurf
- Run the latest builds – report bugs and request features
- Help with programming – e.g. the RISC OS UI
- Help us maintain our infrastructure – Perl and Lua